Brewing regular coffee espresso? It’s so ordinary! Brewing luwak coffee espresso? Special choice! Brewing kopi luwak espresso sounds intimidating at first but can be accomplished in different ways. You make kopi luwak espresso by forcing hot water under high pressure through finely ground espresso beans. You can use an espresso machine or an Italian, stove-top espresso brewer. Both methods produce excellent shots for making lattes, mochas and other drinks. Brewing your own kopi luwak espresso also is cheaper than buying one at your kopi luwak cafe.
Using an Espresso Machine
- Grind the espresso kopi luwak beans on a very fine espresso setting or have your coffee retailer grind them for you. Espresso tastes better when it has been freshly ground.
- Remove the portafiler from the machine and fill it to the brim. Remove any excess espresso that is on top so that you have a perfectly level amount. Typically 2 tbsp. for a single shot and 4 tbsp. for a double shot of espresso. Tamp the espresso with a metal tamp until it is flat all the way across the basket.
- Attach the portafilter on the machine and turn the machine on or press the brew button. Make sure the water basin or boiler is full and ready to brew before starting. The brew time should range between 18 and 24 seconds.
Brew with a Stove-Top Brewer
- Unscrew the top and remove the filter and filter stem from the body of the brewer. Rinse out the espresso brewer with cool water.
- Fill the bottom portion of the brewer with cool, filtered water to the fill line. Place the filter and filter stem back in the bottom portion.
- Fill the filter with finely ground espresso to the brim. Screw on the top of the brewer, making sure there’s no gaps or room for steam to escape.
- Place on your stove top and turn the heat to medium. Wait a few minutes until you hear the water being forced through the filter. Once you see or hear this happening, turn the heat down to the lowest setting and let the brewer finish the process.
- Turn off and remove from the heat. Serve and enjoy.
We are ORIGANO Luwak Coffee Company sells only Ultimately Real & Freshly Roasted Kopi Luwak from Sumatra (certificate of authenticity) . Origano supplies both Robusta and Arabica Kopi Luwak. Our Arabica kopi Luwak has 3 (three) options there are Lintong, Gayo and Mandheling. Different with other brand, ORIGANO Luwak Coffee only process roasting, grinding and packing after order settled, so the FRESHNESS is still remained. Fresh kopi luwak has better taste than the stock-in coffee. Guarantee Money Refund! Shipment by reliable cargo EMS (14 days arrive) Payment by PAYPAL, VISA, MASTER, Bank Transfer. All kopiluwak coffee bean from ORIGANO are PREMIUM GRADE (all same size tru triple picking). Before packing, we do have standard of procedure cupping taste.
Posted by A. Wibisono